Incorporated Village Tax Grievances in Nassau County

Nassau County has 64 incorporated villages within its boundaries, each of which may maintain an assessment roll that is independent and separate from the Nassau County roll. These assessments can be challenged.

If you live in an incorporated village and wish to grieve your assessment, you, or your representative, must file your grievance with your local Village Office.

Maidenbaum has represented many homeowners residing in incorporated villages in Nassau County, is fully familiar with the special requirements of their assessing departments and has successfully reduced property tax liabilities for homeowners in thousands of cases.